3 days Masai Mara Safari the ultimate African wildlife Safari. Its one of the best Kenya Safaris that can be done in the shortest time.
Day 1: Nairobi – Masai Mara
You will be met and welcomed by our company representative in your Nairobi hotel or Airport in the morning then drive to Masai Mara. A 5 hours drive to main gate you will pass through Narok town famous Masai town proceeding to Masai Mara national Reserve arriving to the park at around early afternoon depending the time we will leave Nairobi. Check in at your camp for lunch and refreshments later afternoon game drive through the park in search of the Lion, Cheetah, Elephant, Buffalo and other members of the Big five plus other animals. Dinner and overnight
Day 2: Masai Mara
Early morning game drive will lead you to some of Africa’s largest lion prides, herds of zebra, antelopes, buffaloes, wildebeest, giraffes, cheetahs, and hyenas and return to camp for breakfast some rest and Lunch.
After lunch go for afternoon game drive in the Masai Mara plains which are full of wildebeest during migration season early July to end of September, zebra, impala, topi, giraffe, Thomson’s gazelle are regularly seen, leopards, lions, hyenas, cheetah, jackal and bat-eared foxes. Black rhino are a little shy and hard to spot but are often seen at a distance if you are lucky. Hippos are abundant in the Mara River as are very large Nile crocodiles mention but a few. Dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Masai Mara – Nairobi
Enjoy breakfast, checkout and depart the Mara for Nairobi arriving in time for lunch. Have lunch at carnivore afterwards drop off at Airport for flight back home. End of 3 days Masai Mara Safari
- Arrival & Departure airport transfers complementary to all our clients.
- Transportation as per itinerary.
- Accommodation per itinerary or similar with a request to all our clients.
- Meals as per itinerary B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner.
- Services literate English driver/guide.
- National park & game reserve entrance fees as per itinerary.
- Excursions & activities as per itinerary with a request
- Recommended Mineral Water while on safari.
- Visas and related costs.
- Personal Taxes.
- Drinks, tips, laundry, telephone calls and other items of a personal nature.
- International flights.
- Optional excursions and activities not listed in the itinerary like Balloon safari, Masai Village.