3 Days Ngorongoro Tarangire Safari, discovering the world of the big cats and the African giants those are are African Elephants
Day 1 – Arusha – Ngorongoro crater
Meet budget Uganda gorilla safaris driver /guide in Arusha town, he will deliver a short safari info briefing, after which we travel to the Ngorongoro Conservation area. We arrive in time for lunch at the lodge and after lunch we will descend over 600 meters into the Ngorongoro crater to view wildlife for an afternoon game drive.
Supported by a year round water supply and fodder, the Ngorongoro Crater supports a vast variety of animals, which include herds of wildebeest, zebra, buffalo, eland, warthog, hippo, and giant African elephants. Another big draw card to this picturesque national park, is it’s dense population of predators, which include lions, hyenas, jackals, cheetahs and the ever-elusive leopard, which sometimes requires a trained eye to spot.
We will visit Lake Magadi, a large but shallow alkaline lake in the southwestern corner, which is one of the main features of the crater.
A large number of flamingos, hippos and other water birds can usually been seen here.
Dinner and overnight
Day 2 – Ngorongoro Crater – Tarangire National Park
After breakfast we depart for the Tarangire National Park. The park runs along the line of the Tarangire River and is mainly made up of low-lying hills on the Great Rift Valley floor. Its natural vegetation mainly consists of Acacia woodland and giant African Baobab trees, with huge swamp areas in the south. Both the river and the swamps act like a magnet for wild animals, during Tanzania’s dry season. The Tarangire National Park is reputed to contain some of the largest elephant herds in Africa. This African National Park is also home to three rare species of animals – the Greater Kudu, the Fringed-eared Oryx, as well as a few Ashy Starlings. After a picnic lunch we do an afternoon game drive.
Dinner and overnight
Day 3 – Tarangire National Park – Arusha
We enjoy an early morning game drive in the Tarangire National Park, followed by breakfast at the lodge. We will then transfer back to Arusha. Upon arrival in Arusha will we have lunch and then we will end our African safari adventure. The group should tip the guide around $20 a day. You will be taken to your hotel, which ends our safari services.
- Arrival & Departure airport transfers complementary to all our clients.
- Transportation as per itinerary.
- Accommodation per itinerary or similar with a request to all our clients.
- Meals as per itinerary B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner.
- Services literate English driver/guide.
- National park & game reserve entrance fees as per itinerary.
- Excursions & activities as per itinerary with a request
- Recommended Mineral Water while on safari.
- Visas and related costs.
- Personal Taxes.
- Drinks, tips, laundry, telephone calls and other items of a personal nature.
- International flights.
- Optional excursions and activities not listed in the itinerary like Balloon safari,boat ride, Masai Village.